It’s very important as well as a privilege for somebody to be given an opportunity and chance to address public.
This is very necessary because it helps to build and prepare you well to be able to express yourself fluently anywhere you’re been given an opportunity to address or speak to mass people.
But the unfortunate aspect of it is that many people are always afraid to stand in front or on stage and speak out to people or address them.
This article states how one can express him or herself in public very well and confidently without fear or panick.
For one to be able to deliver in public fluently and perfectly without a slipping of tongue the person must follow the following steps;
- Know your topic to deliver.
- Get yourself well organized.
- Practice, and then practice some more.
- Challenge specific worries.
- Visualize your success.
- Do some deep breathing.
- Focus on your material, not on your audience.
- Move around the stage.
- Reduce nervous habits.
- Use gestures to emphasize points.
- March facial expressions with what you’re saying.
- Use your voice aptly.